iBucket.pk in all aspects needs to ensure that Sellers do not engage in any kind of fraudulent activities that damage iBucket.pk’s image.
- Sellers who will sell those goods which are different from those listed on Apni Dukan and obtains payment against them.
- Using third party accounts
- Fraudulently using iBucket.pk’s name
These acts will ultimately lead to suspension of Seller’s account.
- Falsely placing orders that let other sellers going out of stock
- Leaving bad reviews and ratings
- Making false complaints that damage the reputation of other Sellers
This kind of behavior if found will ultimately lead to suspension of Seller’s account
- A Seller might order his/her own products and in return writing positive reviews that might be misleading for other normal customers
- In order to increase sales volume a Seller might order his own products time and again
In this kind of situation, a warning will be issued at later on the Seller will not be allowed to list his products for 7 days.
Making profit fraudulently:
- A Seller falsely tries to make profit out of vouchers and other means
- iBucket.pk’s reputation is put at stake while making profits
This activity will lead to suspension of Seller’s account.
- A Seller creates false shipments deliberately to cheat Customers
- Different or false tracking numbers are sent to the Customer
- Forcing the Customer to confirm the order even though it is not received yet
- Use of packing material provided by iBucket.pk but selling the product on any other platform
- Seller sends empty parcels in which no product is to be found
These offences will lead to suspension of Seller’s account.
Intellectual rights violation:
- The Seller misuses iBucket.pk’s name in any fraudulent activity which has no relation to iBucket.pk
This will lead to suspension of the Seller’s account.